Saturday 27 January 2007

WISH.. COULD ERASE MY MEMORY..

Sometimes you wish you had not said something or never been into something but you happen to do it and it so happens that …..that thing keeps on coming back and you cannot get it out of your head.
I had wished many times if i could get a part of my memory just wiped off just like a eraser so that it does not remind me of something or someone in the past ,but we are not so lucky for we have got a very complex and efficient brain that stores all the things that it should not and you have no control over it .have you ever noticed that we do exactly opposite of what we were supposed to do, probably this is because we try so hard not to do something that we are reminded of that thing more and more and you do exactly what you we not supposed to do. thoughts yes yes my dear thoughts they are your biggest enemy they come up from any where at any time even when you are asleep .thoughts is what's making me write these stuff and i cant believe you r reading this crap .i am sure after reading my blog you will all end up like me always in thoughts…..

No comments: