Sunday 14 January 2007

AIMING FOR BETTER............

This year came so quickly and I wasn’t the least bit prepared for it. I’m more stressed this year and I don’t know why. I guess it’s because not only are the years passing by, but I’m getting older. So of course I’m going to be looking forward to a lot more this year. I have this biggest feeling we’re up for some amazing or may be wild , creeky things this year. Not just as a whole but individually as well. Sometimes what we go through as a whole, helps us see things in ourselves individually. Everyone says the new year brings new changes but we bring the changes ourselves if we want to make changes. I could personally do without the bad stuff though =p. Everyone’s making all of these resolutions knowing damn well they aren’t going to go through with them. Personally, I think resolutions are stupid because it throws our focus off of what we really should be doing. When I was younger, I made lots of resolutions. Now that I’m older I’m realizing how really stupid and pointless they are. I guess some people need that to have some sort of order in their lives :|.

Life has been pretty good with me to say the least. Things aren’t exactly how I want them to be but shit, I’m not complaining, things can get much worse. The only thing I stress myself about is trusting people and then becoming dependant . But thats it…... I thought about it a lot and now the only thing gonna look forward to is my career…. I’m getting closer to my dreams and I will reach them. I’ve never been a lazy person and I’ve always had drive and ambition. That’s what pushes me everyday to do what I have to do. That and the fact that I’m stubborn as hell and I DREAD giving up on anything. But then somewhere u need a friend , a guide , someone u know who will be always there wid you….. and this is where .. till date.. I used to get disturbed… for I used to go searching for a friend and the new people I met… gave a real tough time in this last two months.. but now got to get out of all this….wanna stay alone.. don’t need anyone anymore…. . I have always told myself that I never wanted to be a failure. Some people say that the environment has an effect on people, that’s true, however , some people choose to take it to a bad place. I use this negative energy surrounding me as a push to get where I want to be in life. I don’t even want to be rich (although I don’t mind ;]), I just want to live comfortably.

All I’m going to say is…FUCK OFF to all the fuckers around……………………

No comments: